Calamity no more.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Chop! Slice! Slash!

1) Work - staying put

2a) Business - sports business

2b) Business - children's book

3) Secret project

4) Soccer - Bloomington

So only 1, 2b and 4 seems more than averagely certain now.

The sports business thing is the only thing that would cause me to totally leave my job. The plan is do it part time while still holding my job and leave my job when it makes financial sense to do so.

Sensibly-speaking though, the time is not right to even do it part time now at this current climate.

Although Ray gave us till mid-April to come up with the capital, looking at my projected accounts till the year end, I'm just not ready.

In six month's time, I would have already halved my payables which need immediate attention. The other half can wait till I strike gold.

The problem is, six month's from now, the lease for this current rented apartment would have already run out and I might have to sleep under a flyover then if I don't plan for another mode of accomodation, with or without other people.

Until I decide what to do then, it's wise if I don't get myself involved in another probable financial quicksand.

I intend to finish working on the children's book's illustrations by end March. Even then, I would have no idea if Liana would accept the final work. Even if she does, that wouldn't mean we'd get the book published right away and even if we manage to, how much money would come out of it?

Whatever it is, 1% of a chance is still a chance. It's better than no chance. Besides the money for the drawing materials, at least I don't have to come up with anything else. Just me, some magic pen and my imagination. I just have to stop imagining about naked women just this once. It's a children's book remember?

As for soccer with Bloomington, as long as Ray isn't pissed off with me whatever the outcome of our planned business venture is, I'll keep on kicking.

Honestly, he could go ahead with the venture even if I'm not a part of it. Hopefully money would just drop onto my lap between now and mid-April... yeah right!

Or not.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail