Calamity no more.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

And we are... OPEN!

We are finally open! Look at the amount of stuff in there. I was amazed and pleased to be able to have a substantial product mix to offer.

I said I would tidy up my counter and I did. It looks less clutterish now with all the wires tucked behind and on the left side of the CPU away from the view of the public.

Really cute USB desktop fans. Office workers' favourite no doubt.

USB-powered black and white doggy speakers for your PC or laptop for that matter.

Our newly-arrived webcams. I especially like the ones on the right. So chunky and fruity I wanna eat them!

Our USB animal-shaped massagers which always never fail to put a smile on people's faces. The piggy is a radio/speaker combo. People buy it all the time at our other shops as gifts. Too cute to ignore. I saw them at a pushcart at Toa Payoh a few weeks ago selling for double digits, can't really remember, but we sell them for less than $10.

I'm really excited about my audio and VOIP section. I have some really wonderful items for making Skype phonecalls. Skype phones, headphones with mic, earphones with mic, single sided, double sided, headphones, earphones, standalone mics. I can't wait to get one or two for my sister Lilie in Perth so she wouldn't have to pay so much to call us in Singapore, vice versa.

What is [removed] without mice? Graphic print mice, laser mice for gaming, mice with retractable cords, mice which look like cars, or a foot with painted toenails, big mice, small mice, etc.

People go crazy about our networking section. ADSL routers, broadband routers (wireless and non-wireless), wireless PCMCIA cards, wireless USB adapters, cardbus to ethernet adapters, modems, etc. We only carry Linksys and Prolink by the way.

You folks can send flowers to:
[removed]

I was quite pleased at how I maximized the space at the shop. Mice on the left, USB hubs next to it, reserved a slot above my counter for the thumbdrives and memory cards which will arrive soon, with the memory card reader section next to it, audio/VOIP section on the right with the sub-sections (headphones/earphones/mics/headphones with mic/earphones with mic/Skype phones/speakers) neatly arranged for ease of convenience.

Even the display shelves were strategically thought out. I made sure the USB fans and mice are at eye level and the toy-looking stuff such as the webcams and massagers at the kids' eye level so they could play with them and perhaps annoy their parents to get the stuff for them. Heh.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail