Calamity no more.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Whine and die

So I did the closing shift yesterday, the full shift today and will be doing the opening shift tomorrow.

Is that crazy or what?

I know I've been whining a lot of late but I can't help it. I put in all this effort but to what end?

Sheesh, and come March we'll be opening an hour earlier so that means if I was to do the opening or full shift, I'd have to get up at 0430am. Pure madness.

Imagine if I'd just done the full shift the day before and have to do opening the next day? That means only 4 hours of Calamity time.

Seriously I wouldn't mind if this was my own business coz if that was the case it means whatever result that comes out of all the effort I put in is all mine but right now, I don't even get overtime pay!

16 hours and no overtime pay. Bloody exploitation I tell ya!

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail