Calamity no more.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Shining, shimmering, SPLENDID!

This is it.

This is how it goes, all things constant.

I continue working here till earliest end of July.

Meantime, by end April:
  1. I register Gung Ho
  2. Gung Ho's website goes LIVE
  3. I sell gadgets strictly on eBay
  4. I tender for the cleaning contract at 399 (the current contractor's contract ends in May)
Uh huh. I shall be a professional cleaner.

Haven't you guys noticed? I'm made for this! I've all the while been wiping people's asses after they shit and putting their shit together after they've messed up anyway. This is a perfect transition.

Anyway, as a cleaning contractor, I will only specialize in cleaning operations in food establishments as that's where my knowledge lies.

The capital is manageable, the operations straightforward and the revenue although not much, is always on time (if I stick with foodcourt operations).

Some may think that it'd be embarassing to be a cleaner at the outlet or even the company I used to work at but that could actually be used to my advantage.

I know everyone, I know the rules and regulations, I know what people want, I know what is lacking and I know what needs to be done. Besides, a lot of people already think I am the cleaning supervisor anyway, so it's just a matter of really becoming one now officially. Heh.

Of course I cannot run the operations while still gainfully employed by my company. Therefore I have already a masterplan in place to counter this... "problem".

*Rubbing hands in glee*

I'm sooo smart.

I've also shared with Eric about this and he's alright with it. Strangely, he's also set the same time to get out of 399 and at current planning to also venture out, albeit into the food business with a few of the tenants.

All I can say is that everyone's trying to earn an honest living and trying to improve their quality of lives so we're left with no choice but to take the fight where the fight is.

That gadgets and eBay thing, I just gotta do for the heck of it. Itchy backside. No further explanation required.

What happens to the website thing then?

I don't know. But I've already paid for it so I might as well see how it's gonna look like. In time, I'll fill it in if I have anything to put in there.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail