Calamity no more.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Homebound... without me!

Lilies and Lilie (with hair!)

I'm gonna miss Yasmine. She's so easy to get along with. Very lovable little person.

For the last time, THIS is where I come from dum dum, Aus-tray-lee-ah. Say it or I'm gonna kill you!

The kids snuggling up before the bus came to fetch us to the airport.

Lilie - Look ma! No hair!

Dickhead sharing a moment with his new pal, a robot.

Waiting for the bus was getting everyone restless.

Wa hey! Here it is! Let's roll out!

The Little People's Action Party was having a mini conference.

"How much would I get for them at Cash Converter's?" Ratna @ MsMumbles thought to herself. :P

That's one of our stepbrothers Red and his kid, Shereen.

That's his other kid, Zarie with Leita.

The kids were all over Ronald McDonald who must have been thinking, "What did I do to deserve this???"

I'm definitely gonna miss Aquila the noisy little smelly butt as well. I mean, who can I smack now? Liana? She's gonna beat me up, man!

Mumblemouse in her 3.7485secs of freedom. LOOK no ma!

Leita, Red and Shereen taking their ooown sweet time catching up with the rest.

Everybody just dilly dallying while trying to delay the boarding time till as late as possible.

Sorry folks. Didn't take any pictures while at McDonald's as I was busy stuffing my face and was also too busy hugging The Perthlings when they were about to board the plane. I also don't like to take photos of myself these days because my eyebags are ridiculous and I look haggard in general. Bleack!

Anyway...

Don't cry for me Aus-tray-leeah! The truth is I've never left you...!

*Snapping back to reality*

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail