Calamity no more.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Help me select my web template

Ok folks, I'm still trying to get my Gung Ho Ventures website up.

I've narrowed down the choice of templates to three and I think they all fit my criteria and making it difficult for me to choose between them.

1) It's got to be dummy-friendly to install (referring to myself)

2) It's got to have a clean interface. No fancy wancy stuff like Flash please.

3) It's got to be straightforward. For a start, I only want three links in my sidebar.

My intention is to just use it as an advertisement mode for Gung Ho. For instance, I'd put an ad in print that goes, "Blah blah blah. Go to gunghoventures.com for more details!" or "Delivery man needed. Please go to gunghoventures.com/jobs for more details!" to save on cost.

So, which?

Template 1

Template 2

Template 2

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail