Calamity no more.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Snowing in Singapore

I think I might have just been frozen out of Bloomington. Ray has been rather cold to me of late.

I will clarify it in a few days when my body, mind and soul have recovered.

I don't know but perhaps it could be because:

1) I can't commit myself as often as I want to due to work.

2) Ray and I couldn't really agree where exactly to go with Gung Ho Athletic. I have my vision and he has his. I don't really make a good business partner as I can be quite a tyrant.

3) I kinda hurt his feelings when I said the various prototype logos for Gung Ho Athletic that he came up with weren't good enough. He wanted the logo to be robust. I wanted it to be dynamic. The ones he came up with weren't close to either one in my opinion.



That's The Calamity Man for you. I had no intention for all this to happen. I've just started building a bridge when I stupidly knocked a lighted kerosene lamp onto it.

I hope to play again for Bloom. If not, I could try The Jaguars next ESPZEN season. I know someone from there.

As for the business thing, that's it! No more business partnerships for me. It's sole proprietorships from now on like it has always been.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail