Calamity no more.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Hot buns

I met up with Smelly Kaaaaatt after work just now.

She text me in the morning to ask if I was at Toa Payoh coz she was organizing some training or something over there and that she had pinched some curry buns from the event for me.

How sweeeeet.

Anyway, free food or not, it was a good excuse to meet her up after about five months since she was in town anyway so I told her I'd meet her up after work.

I left work early coz I was very worn out (she said I was already dark, yet can still see my eyebags) and was not feeling well. Managed to chat with her for about ten minutes before she had to creep back up to class.

For the record, she still has nice buns, like the ones she just passed me. I don't know why, everytime I see her I check out her butt. What's wrong with me?

Heh. I believe she's gonna post a photo she took of me on her blog so check it out.

I need to catch up on sleep.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail