Calamity no more.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

@ the workplace

Well who did I see today at work but Mr Mumbles, super husband of the recently-retired-blogger Ms Mumbles.

It was nice to see him around. He was just gonna check some stuff up at Tuas when he decided to drop by for Dzuhur prayers at the Assyakirin Mosque next to 399 before coming over for lunch.

The man got the woman chicken noodle after that. He was gonna deliver it home to her on the way back to his office. How sweeet.

Ahem.

I just stepped out of my office yesterday at work for my breakfast when I saw this woman... um girl, woman, female! sitting alone in front of the Nasi Padang stall.

I was captivated.

She had a hijab on. I spent all of yesterday and today to find the exact word to describe why I find her captivating and I think I found two instead - dignified and elegant. She had class.

Being the wuss that I am, I decided to just drink my coffee while watching her from afar. I'm not into that whole approaching girls and coming up with corny pick up lines and all that. Then again, maybe that's why I'm still single. *rolleyes*

Then I moved to the seat behind her while pretending to clear the table. I was like "Wow..."

I was still perving at her when she suddenly stood up to leave. I was like, "Aiyah!"

I watched her go. Each second mesmerized by her grace. She disappeared into the mosque.

I am hoping that I could see her again. I'm not sure if I'm her type. In all honesty, I'm not sure if girls like her go for guys like me. I don't exactly look religious for a start. Well she does, that's why I asked.

What business has she at the mosque? Picking up her child from the kindy? Unthinkable! A sibling perhaps? Aaaah, better. Why haven't I seen her before? Does she live in the area?

It'd be nice if I could see her again (and perhaps do something about it this time *rolleyes x 92764859*).

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail