Calamity no more.

Monday, October 09, 2006

How it is going

Oookay this is more like a note-to-self.

It's Perth Day today and these are the stuff I need to do... or else.

Noon: Contact Sister Mariah about meeting her up with regards to my proposal to utilize WantToTrade.sg as a platform for her non-profit China Muslim Silaturrahim charity work.

1230hrs: Our lease of the current place was successfully extended thanks to Dick and Liana's hard work so I can happily put away the stuff I packed a few days ago.

1330hrs: Figure out how to install and play my favourite Championship Manager 2 game on my laptop before I decide to have it for Iftar later coz to be frank I'm getting a little cheesed off here harrrumph.

1700-1815ish: Meet Sister Mariah sometime between Asar and Maghrib anywhere she likes.

1845hrs: Possibly meeting up with Lin and Yaslam for Iftar somewhere in Beach Road (waiting for Yaslam's email response as I type) and perhaps to hang out with them a little while more after that.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail