Calamity no more.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Prehistoric photos

I was packing my things just now when I found some really old pictures of me and my family. Some are reeeally old.

Some of you may be trying to hide your past or something so before I begin I'd like to apologise in advance to anybody whose unflattering photos of yore I'm gonna put up real soon.

...
.....
.......

NAH!

Dick, Liana's ex Tin Tin and I. Hired mafiaso.

You wouldn't wanna mess with us. We were scary-looking.

No one dared to go near Lilies. Even the bees stayed away from the flowers.

Oh Gaaawd. Seriously man, what was I thinking with a suede shirt and all...? Notice Lilies turning pale. She was actually suffocating but she likes to suffocate in style so she made the effort to smile for the camera first.

Aiyoh, chokers? Friendship bands?

My first girlfriend. As you may have guessed, I was only after her skirt. Good for her we didn't last. I'm so sorry for being such a jerk. She's a good girl and deserved better at the time.


Aw... all the siblings together. Yeap yeap yeap, the fat kid was me. But the kid on my left was WHO? Liana? What? You kidding me? NAW. You sure?! *covering agape mouth with both hands*

Uh-hmm, once upon a time my brother WAS shorter than I was.

Scuba glasses were the rage at the time. Notice Leita was actually skinny at one point of her life. One thing remains the same though. Her BIG hair.

On the left is the woman who used to raise me since I was a baby, my grandma. On the right is the woman who's always made it happen by putting food on the table no matter what, my mom. Anyway, only one person in this photo brushed her teeth that morning. Guess who?

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail