Calamity no more.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Blob!

Since February I've been telling myself to get back on my fitness regime to prepare myself for reservist but that didn't happen.

No wonder I did badly in my fitness test. Also, the lack of fitness was very evident. The first thing that hit me was when I was carrying all my stuff from my apartment to a friend's car on the first morning.

I not only huffed and puffed like crazy, by the time I reached his car, I also chipped a fingernail! And we haven't even started.

I was having lunch just now with Lilies at FNS 470 (Toa Payoh foodcourt) where I used to work and everyone there was like "God, you're FAT!". Totally no manners all of them. At least mask it in a nice way or something, like "You look um, more prosperous?" but nooo... .

Last Friday when my reservist was over, I told myself to puh-lease start my fitness regime again the following Monday which was supposed to be yesterday and until now I still haven't done anything about it.

Hur hur hur.

To top it up, I not only had two pieces of instant pratas and beef curry for dinner just now, when Liana and Jelte suggested to order pizza, I was the first one to volunteer which ones to order. Which. Ones. More than one.

Wahaha!

There goes the regime...

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail