Calamity no more.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Job situation

The situation with [removed] still hasn't changed. It's no secret that I'm still hoping it'd work out.

This just in. We didn't manage to secure the premise at [removed] and [removed] wants to look around outside of Toa Payoh now, preferably in the city. Don't think this is working out for me. So off I go looking someplace else.

First and foremost, I want a 15% increase in salary. That's the most important at this point. That'd make it more convenient for me to plan out the future. I give myself till July 1 to get my work situation sorted.

So today I went for the Operations Executive job interview at Assyakirin mosque. It's all cool. The job scope is pretty much the same as my previous one, in that it is not specific. My job is to make sure nothing screws up and that's it. That pretty much covers everything. Excitement level - 6.5/10

I had an overseas call from Laguna Resort Bintan asking me to go for the Sales Consultant job interview next Wednesday. Uh huh, I might go for that one if I haven't gotten anything sorted by then. Excitement level - 3/10

Main thing is, the plan for my last job was to pay my liabilities and the plan for my next job is to save money.

So it's: clear debts -> save money -> make money-> scram!

I'm currently at the first ->

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail