Calamity no more.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Majulah Calamity

I've decided that Ann and I need to talk one of these days and I've told her so.

It's not only about what she wants out of this relationship, and I use that word loosely, it's also about what I want.

I've had enough of clapping air. I'm about to embark on a big step in my life and I cannot afford one part of my life to remain stagnant while the rest are trying to progress.

It's not always been about her although I seem to give that impression. I have also been using the last few months to figure out if I really want to be with her. There are some attributes of hers that I do not want to live with and I'm sure she has her own concerns about me.

In short, I need to know where we both stand with regards to us in order to move on.

Bizzaro fact: Did you notice all the paragraphs in this post all start with the letter "I"?

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail