Calamity no more.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bad stuff, good stuff

We caught our first shoplifter in the act today. Well, Max did. I was in the toilet.

The kid's been touched by an angel. God knows what I'd do to him if I had caught him myself.

All 6ft plus tall Max did when he saw the kid slip a $2.50 PS/2 to USB adaptor into his bag was to stand behind him while he was doing the do and the kid quickly took the thing out and paid for it right away.

Is going to prison over something worth a few bucks worth it? Is going to the hospital before going to prison over something worth a few bucks worth it?

Anywho, on to the good stuff.

I was happy to see a bouquet of flowers at my shop when I arrived this morning. Finally, someone remembered us. It was from some organisation linked with the mall's management. Better than no flowers. It was quite embarassing to be the only shop without any flowers at the doorstep for a while.

Flowers, I loike.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail