Calamity no more.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Jack in the box

Two other great things occured yesterday.

Before closing shop and going home last night, we got ourselves a brand new vacuum cleaner that got me all excited.

Meet Flapjack, or Jack for short. Look at that thing. It's a broom which sucks! I absolutely love how sleek and simple it is!

Jack was of course obtained coz we thought we needed something less bulky for a shop the size of the one at Suntec with a store room so tiny. The old vacuum cleaner took up half the room.

And then I got home and got myself signed up with eFax. It's an online fax service that eliminates the need for a fax machine, an extra fax line and all the associated expenses (paper, ink cartridges etc).

I think it'd cost me $40 a base of $20 a month but I don't really care coz I took up the 30 days free trial and all I need is to be able to fax from my email till the new month.

The thing is, I need to place orders from the mother ship at Keypoint everyday in order to have a sufficient amount of inventory coz I can't store a lotta things at Suntec to begin with.

Unfortunately, their Internet connection is down since they're moving out to another premise soon and I don't have a fax machine to be able to fax them. Hence eFax was a necessary compromise.

I think it's a good, easy to use service. I might just go beyond 30 days. Love the idea of paperless faxing. Love the idea of not needing to have one bulky, white thing someplace in the house (Liana already has something like this LMAO!!!). Love more the idea of giving my computer one more function. I can do sooo many things from one corner of my home. Woo!

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail