Calamity no more.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I just don't feel inspired to spend three minutes to come up with a witty entry header ok. Besides, it's gonna come out corny anyway.

So Em and Su came to [removed] today. Damn I need a cigarette.

We had lunch at Tong Seng coffeeshop near Bencoolen Street where they've got Halal non-Malay/Indian food.

Hello!

We all had Chinese chicken rice, roasted for tunch. Mine as usual was the upsized version and that was after I swallowed a triple layer sandwich for brunch made with the Halal turkey ham and bacon that Lilies got for me and fried egg and two slices of cheese. I only added ONE fried egg by the way. I'm watching my cholesterol intake.

Edited to add this lovely picture of a triple layer Calamity sandwich. It's got every food group in it and thus very healthy. Don't trust 'em when they say it's not. There's protein from the turkey everything, eggs and cheese, carbo from the bread and of course vitamins from the sunflower oil which was used to fry everything good. Sunflower is a vege right, I think?

I think Su looks like a gangster. She looks like the sort who'd beat you up if you're not careful. She reminds me of my sister Lilie in Perth. They have this heck-all air about them. I think it's cool.

We were passing through this foodcourt when I saw a stall called "Supreme Pork Chop Rice". I was like, "You wanna try that?" and she was like, "Nah, not today." without missing a beat. Haha. Definitely like my Sis Lilie. (I miss you Lie and the kids and the kits too).

[removed]

She also has a 14 yr old sister whose idea of being cool is to memorize everything about The Simpsons. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Eat my shorts, dude! HAHAHAHAHA.

Ahem. Sorry. Normal programming resumes.

There was also Em who if you glance on my tagboard on the right, is looking for a wireless router with an inbuilt modem. Ok, no problem except that I quoted her the wrong price. It's actually $165, dop!

We talked a bit about the progress of our cows and goats project, raising funds for the ChinaMuslim Silaturrahim. I say, I say, we're doing quite well, aren't we?

Since Su's already blabbered about it on her blog, I guess I am left with no choice but to also announce the same thing ;)

The due date for all names and funds to be submitted to me is the 15th of December 06. That is so I have time (five days) to consolidate and organize the necessary paperwork like arranging the visas and flight tickets for the cows and goats as well as to prepare the cheque as a total amount before dumping the mess at CMS' doorsteps haha.

Each cow costs $770 and each goat, a mere $110. This is a combined effort so you don't have to come up with the entire sum yourself. 10, 20 dollars from you is more than most people can come up with, that is 'nothing'. There are still two more weeks to the day.

Got questions?

thecalamityman @ gmail . com

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail