Calamity no more.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Breaking point

Nice piece of work by my sis there.

Thank you for making a big deal about something small. Not the birthday part. May Jelte enjoy a fulfilling life ahead.

However you failed to mention the hurtful contents of the SMSes you sent me like for instance "Etc, etc, etc I hate you!"

First of all, you SMSed me at past 2100hrs, when I was busy closing my foodcourt. I shall not describe the process of closing the foodcourt but it takes almost two hours and hence I have no time for anything else, even reading SMSes.

The first SMS was to inform me that I had left the kitchen windows open and to "PLEASE DON'T DO THIS AGAIN".

I was thinking shit, I left the windows open and it rained heavily while I was at work. I already know what kind of damage it would cause but really, did you think I left them open deliberately? Why would I want something like this to happen on purpose?

My mind was already set to finish everything quickly and to go home and do some damage control. I was about to SMS you to leave everything as it is until I get back until I read the second SMS.

The second SMS I read immediately after was to inform me that you found out it wasn't Jelte, therefore it had to be me. I already figured that out after the first SMS.

And then you mentioned about having to clean up and do three rounds of washing and that "I HATE YOU" at the end wasn't necessary at all.

I'm your brother. Why hate me for something so trivial like wet and smelly things? If you had a problem with clearing the mess up, just leave it. After all, it was my own doing. At most, just dry up the floor area for you and Jelte to be able to walk around and leave the rest to me.

This incident reminds me why I do not want a girlfriend. I do not like people making a big deal of everything. Storms in teacups should remain in the teacups. If you have nothing better to say, then please do not say anything which I was planning to do until I saw the potshot you took at me on your blog.

For the amount of money I make, I have bigger problems at work. This incident is totally unnecessary at all. It adds up to the burden I already have on my shoulders when I'm already trying very hard not to snap.

And it's also affirmed my decision to move out and live alone.

Firstly, our lifestyles and approach to life differ. I was willing to live with those. After all, we are family. As long as it makes you happy, I'm happy but after this incident I have decided that to live away from people is the best option for all.

It keeps people away from me and you can have everything the way you want it to be without me holding you back, vice versa. Only then, we are each responsible for our own actions.

I shall move out at the earliest possible opportunity and you shall find money transferred from my bank account to yours from time to time to cover our past, present and future expenses up to the day our rental lease ends this year.

May God bless us all and all the very best to whatever you intend to undertake in your future. Insyallah.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail