Calamity no more.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Graveyard hour

Nothing much, just trying to keep myself awake so I could catch the Villareal VS Arsenal Champions League soccer match on TV at 0230hrs.

I reached home and caught Liana and Jelte........ *GASP* watching a kiddy movie that starts with Z which was something like Jumanji. I can't remember the name but anyway, it is from the producers of Jumanji so hence.

The two kids bickering in the movie reminds me so much of Lilie's kids. :(

I sent Lilie and SMS two nights ago saying that I miss them all. That having Liana and Jelte isn't the same. That I don't think they both would respond too well to being beaten up, smacked, kicked, hung upside down and poked with a spoon. I'd rather pick on kids.

No fun.

About my last post, nah I'm not gonna burn my bra over it. The best I could do at my own personal capacity is to lead by example.

Have a well-balanced life and give back to society. That's what it's all about. It's not like I'm bringing whatever possession I have to my grave. Hopefully, I carry on the positive chain reaction which I'm presently a part of. There's nothing to prove to anybody, really.

In the end, it's just me and Him.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail