Calamity no more.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Perth Day Part Duh

As usual my mom would whip up a meal just because I come over to visit. She's so enthusiastic and very adamant about it that she had to wake me up at 1000hrs so that I could suck 'em all up while they're still piping hot.

Mothers!

But it's all good.

Afterwards, I tagged along with her, Sis Leita and her kid, Ball Ball to the hospital to pick up her medication and to also have lunch.

On Perth Days, I'm allowed to gorge down everything my heart so desires. I've had KFC, fat crabs and prawns, chicken soup, chicken pies, chicken rice (edited to add) as well as TWO chicken burgers with fries over the last two days and I'm still not done yet. There is still dinner to be had, and perhaps even supper after! *smacking lips*

I went to apply for a debit card at DBS after lunch and was hopping and skipping immediately after to the nearby POSBank branch at Toa Payoh when I realized there is no more POSBank there.

WTF(ootball)!!!

I had intended to start another bank account for business use and to park my savings with but I guess I have to do that another day at another branch now. There is no more time today as the banks everywhere were already closing for the day then.

But there was still time to shop!

I ordered myself a brand new pair of glasses to be picked up this Friday. It was on sale for only $88, multi-coated hi-index lenses and all!

I have all the while been putting on daily disposable contact lenses and I figured rather than spend $45 each month on them, I might as well put on glasses and use that money to buy nine large packs of cigarettes. Brilliant! Woo!

I'm gonna watch Seven Samurai on DVD later. My Perth Day is still on as far as I'm concerned.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail