Calamity no more.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Calamitinized

I've finally gotten my new old Toshiba laptop calamitinized, meaning configured to suit my personal needs.

1) Installed the wireless adaptor
2) Installed the printer's driver
3) Installed Firefox web browser
4) Installed Thunderbird email client (always a headache but I figured it out after some trial and error)
5) Installed Sunbelt Counterspy
6) Installed Sunbelt Kerio Firewall
7) Installed Skype

Took me two and a half hours last night to remove redundant programs from my old laptop and defragmentize it so that I'd only leave the skeleton behind and another half hour this morning to personalize everything that I've installed on this beautiful laptop.

So tired after work and all. Barely had enough energy to do all these things last night and as usual, at 2200hrs, my brain just shut down and it's still not fully awake right now.

Ann called while I was in the middle of calamitinizing but I couldn't keep up with our conversation so I had to hang up the phone. We talked again later for a bit and I apologized for my lack of interest to talk earlier.

Zac, my old pal, ol' pal o' mine called as well to find out how I was doing. He's alright. He's been my best friend for the longest duration. His first child, a daughter just arrived a day after my birthday at 0630hrs.

I'm so happy for him and his family. Makes me wonder things about myself. At the rate I'm going, by the time his kid is in college, mine is just starting out in kindy. Lol! There he is with a baby and all while my hormone's still being wasted down the toilet! Hahahahaha!!!

Baby food

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail