Calamity no more.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

New old

Just a quick one.

Still haven't got time to really sit down and post about my new job.

All I can say is that after starting out here, I hardly have time for the little things that I used to do like reading the papers for instance. I'm such a frog in a well right now.

After work today, I might be meeting someone who wants to sell her laptop. Beggars can't be choosers. It's second hand for me again. Hopefully I can work something out with her to make it more attainable for me.

I kinda need it. I may seem like any other salaryman in the offline world but in the online world, I'm something else, using the Internet for some extra dosh and all and I can't do that when I can only see the bottom 3/4 of my 12 inch screen.

I only did two things differently in the last couple of weeks - the "magic potion" thingy and the "special prayer" thingy.

Things have been on the uphill since those. And since I absolutely believe the "magic potion" thingy was crap, it must have been the special prayer that proves to be the positive difference.

Alhamdulillah, thank God. He challenged me knowing that I could take it. If He hadn't challenged me, I wouldn't have known that I could achieve a higher level in my personal being now.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail