Calamity no more.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Arise for King Leo of August!

Yeap, it's my birthday today.

I was intending it to be a low profile affair, went to work, did everything as usual.

But I was pleasantly surprised when everyone appeared at home to ambush me with a birthday song, cake, food and all as I returned from work.

It was nicely planned, especially by Liana.

They were lucky. I actually sneaked some time off work to dump some stuff home two hours before I was supposed to and then hop back to work, when I came across Liana at the lift.

So I just passed Liana my things and scrammed. Two seconds late and I'd have closed the lift door, gone up and discovered the "surprise".

My sisters actually tried to ask Ann to join us but she was called back to work in the evening to cover someone. I had no idea how they got her number coz I didn't see any of them spy on my phone or anything.

It was nice. Great to see all of them here at home. I've not seen my brother for months until last week at Liana's birthday dinner and now I've seen him twice in two weeks!

I got a nosehair trimmer, a sideburn shaver, some underwear, some socks, a couple of shirts and a 1GB thumbdrive which I so need.

It was great. Sorry, no photos. My cheeseburger died coz I forgot to charge it.

Long live the king of August!

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail