Calamity no more.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Actually I don't really have to tell the whole world about this but I am going to anyway. Max got me a Brother MFC 4800 AIO (all-in-one) machine for the shop last night. It's a printer, fax machine, water cooler and pancake maker.

I'm not giving it a name coz I don't really like it. It doesn't feel belong.

It's not something I'd recommend to anyone coz firstly it only does black and white and secondly we can't seem to install the stupid thingy that was supposed to allow us to fax documents directly from the computer. Kept being prompted something like 'Can't continue installation as machine was interrupted, blah blah blah'.

After more than five times trying to install the damn thing it took a lot of my patience drawn from previously unknown locations inside of me to stop me from kicking the stupid, big, fat, white thing.

I surrendered. Rather than bogging myself with this mundane issue, I might as well just settle for the old fashioned type-print-fax option. It's not like anybody would die.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail