Calamity no more.

Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm a little pissed off currently, just a little.

Firstly I woke up 45mins late this morning and missed my prayers. I did set my handphone's alarm clock last night and it did ring this morning. Well sort of.

Thing is, my phone is broken. I noticed for the last few days that sometimes it rings or beeps but most times it doesn't. I never expected it to affect the alarm clock though, but it has.

I think it's got to do with my bright idea of taking it out for my morning runs so I could listen to music on the radio since last week. All that bouncing around in my pocket must have screwed it up.

And this, after I bought a portable FM radio for $6. I didn't wanna run with a phone in my pocket anymore coz it drags the right side of my shorts down all the time.

Alas it was not to be. Adding to my headache of thinking of where to find the money to get my phone repaired, the radio didn't work too. I set it to Class 95 my station of choice but as I was running, the stupid thing kept changing stations on its own.

The worst thing was most times, I hear four stations all at once so I have people speaking and singing in Tamil, Japanese, Mandarin and English between my ears.

My soul-cleansing and harmonious morning run was not to be.

I got back home and chucked the damn thing in the bin.

At present conditions, I think the priority is to just get an alarm clock. grab some pizza and chill out with a movie. Forget the portable radio or phone repairs or even the alarm clock.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail