Calamity no more.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bang!

Yesterday one of the female workers' Ah Beng boyfriend swaggered to the stall where she works, er, worked at with all guns blazing and declared that she would no longer come to work.

When I asked the other workers there what happened and what the reason was, out of real concern, as this would mean her salary's gonna be cut from not giving ample period of notice, all they said was that she's not been feeling well after she had her wisdom tooth pulled out earlier this week.

But I found out later that rumour has it that the cowboy was jealous of me!

What in the heck?!

The only deal between me and her is that she helps me buy cigarettes from Johore Bahru everyday and that's about it. It's a straightforward deal. She earns a bit from me and I get cheaper cigarettes. It's a win-win situation.

I'm being honest here. If I happen to catch the same bus as her on the way to work, I'll even stop one bus stop further than her so that we wouldn't be caught together.

I'm just trying to be professional. I don't want her or any other person to get any other idea.

But it's all funny. I can't help it if I'm good-looking and if that makes the cowboy wary, that's his problem. He needs to keep taking his chill pill and stop being so obsessive.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail