Calamity no more.

Friday, June 30, 2006

For hire

So today, I went to the SMRT head office to pick up the documents for placing our bid of the shop premise at Eunos MRT station.

SMRT had built 10 new shop lots and only one is left and the closing date for this tender is next week on the 7th.

At least I now have an exact date to work with. So on the 7th, if our bid fails, I can move on with the rest of my life which has been on hold for almost two weeks pining for this deal to go through.

I give us yet another 20% chance to nick it.

I like the area. It's within the MRT station itself and next to the bus terminal, near a town centre, near some industrial buildings, near to both posh and not so posh housing estates, near to some eating establishments with plenty of Halal food on offer and the shop itself is near the toilet... just in case I need to go when I need to go.

It's got centralized air-conditioning and security is covered.

(Hey Marc! I could be near you man! High five!)

We're gonna ponder the details over the weekend and if everything is set, Monday I drop in our bid at the SMRT head office.

In the meantime, I'm looking for some casual work.

SUPERHERO FOR HIRE

WILL WORK FOR CHOCOLATE

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail