Calamity no more.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Stampede

What do I want?

I know the answer.

What I want is a lotta things but to put it simply, I want my next step to be decisive. My next step shall be the launchpad that propels me to the things that I really want in this life.

A job to me, is not just a job.

To me, a job for the past year has been a source of clearing my financial debt, to pay the bills and to supplement my living expenses.

But now the focus has changed.

Tomorrow is the day when I shall have no more debt as I clear my final instalment of my personal loan which has been dragging for some time already.

I shall still have bills to pay and living expenses to supplement though but with the excess cash I have from next month, I want to set it aside for my future. And my next job has to be something I can learn from and take with me as I move on in life so it's not only about the money.

I currently have eight years left of my ten year plan. The first five years is meant for me to struggle my ass out for the following five years, meaning I only have three years left of struggling time and seeing how quick the first two years went by, time is of the essence. Every single second is crucial.

In the next three years, I shall struggle to go as far possible with the tangible things in life as I work on my spiritual development at the same time. It's important for me. It's like paying insurance premiums for the afterlife. It doesn't take a lot, so why not? In everything, I must keep having faith.

The following five years involves doing my own thing. Self-sustenance from my own business, emigration, starting my own family and all that. I don't wanna start struggling then so I do all of that now so things would be smoother.

So in summary, what I do now is to invest in my future. Every. Little. Thing. It's a mental mad rush but I think it makes perfect sense.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail