Calamity no more.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fishy

As predicted, I didn't get the job at 470. They found someone new. They suggested I move there to assist the new guy but I said no thanks. Why do I always have to be the old guy who assist the new guy?

It's ridiculous but I've learned that in order not to be disappointed, don't expect things to work out. Or at least don't expect too much.

I was a little disappointed, but not because I didn't get the job, but because of the lack of meritocracy being displayed.

In this day and age... *rolleyes*

This one probably slipped their mind but most of 470's foodstalls are due for Halalification renewal come July... so good luck with that, SUCKERS! I know, coz I da man who made it possible.

On the other hand, I've got a somewhat positive job offer... I think. It's a little dodgy. It's for a sales consultant's job in Bintan at a resort.

We'll see how that pans out. I sent them some enquiries to quell some curiosities last night.

In other news, I was gonna put up pictures of pure hard evidence I've been collecting on my new old phone of cats in various states of laziness but I think I got my hands on the wrong data cable for transferring photos from the phone to the computer.

Thank God I only borrowed it so I didn't waste any money there.

The truth is out there. Cats are lazy fuzzbutts and I wanna share my proof with the world. My phone has nothing but photos of cats. Heh.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail