Calamity no more.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Debit/credit

Just a short lowdown on things.

It seems even Eric has no more heart to go on at work. He was heartbroken to find out someone else who is newer in this company was taking over the soon-to-be vacant Westside's Area Manager's position.

There goes his ricebowl.

When he told me about this, my only response was, "Now that you're in my shoes, I'm sure you understand how I must feel." I was of course referring to his own promotion over me. He was promoted barely one week into the job in his first foray in the food or even service industry.

I should be more incessed knowing that I've got more knowledge and experience in this industry than he has but I've resigned to the fact my only fault was being born the wrong colour.

Although his credit ratings in my book have dropped in the past week or so, I still maintain that he's the best colleague I've had in this company. And we have this basic mutual respect going on.

Now he's gonna look for another job opening and has given me his blessings for my own job search.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail