Calamity no more.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Impossible is nothing

The day was pretty short, wow.

I got up at 1100ish, wasn't that late considering how little sleep I got over the past week but I'm smart. Before I went to bed the night before I've already arranged with Lilies to get McDonald's for us and come up for lunch. Heh.

It's convenient when you have your sister working just at the building beside your home. Heh. Heh.

I don't know what happened in between, time just flew by, but I managed to bring my mom out to watch Mission Impossible 3.

It wasn't that simple.

Leita wanted to watch too but if she was to go, Ball Ball would wanna go but if they were both to go, then Jambi would be all alone at home and I didn't wanna give the impression that I kidnapped his family or something... .

So I bought tickets for ALL of them.

It's ok. On Perth Days such things are... Mission Possible. Sorry, couldn't resist.

It was a pretty good show and I'm sure my mom liked it. For her, Handsome heroes + Mind-blowing explosions = Good movie.

It's got good stunt scenes going on, hot babe in Maggie Q and a good twist to the plot which kinda fooled everyone. At least I hope so. I don't wanna be the only one who got fooled by how things turned out in the end.

Ball Ball made everyone in the theatre laugh when he asked Leita in all his innocence, "Mama, what are they doooing?" when Ethan Hawke's wife was giving him CPR. Ha ha ha.

Tomorrow, I've got an important meeting with MUIS with regards to our conversion. After that I can choose if I want to go to work or not. What dya reckon? Should I go? ;)

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail