Calamity no more.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pizza, actually

Sometimes my mom still treats me like a kid.

Yeah, to entice me to go over her place, she actually called me earlier in the week to bribe me with pizza.

And it worked. Heh.

I know her style. She knows I don't like vegetables. Well it depends on how it's prepared. I don't just eat vegetables for the sake of eating vegetables. They must go with the dish or dishes being served. They must complement.

Hence, I was not surprised when I found every kind of vegetable from the market in my pizza. I mean, cabbage don't go with pizza does it? Green leafy vegetables too. There was only a sprinkling of minced beef and some melted cheese to give me the impression those things were actual pizzas.

Ha ha ha *rolleyes* mother, mother.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail