Calamity no more.

Monday, May 22, 2006

I want my ball back

I know, I know, a grown man like me shouldn't be doing all this but hey, at least I do this at home and not out there fooling around.

So anyway, I have played many but in my life, there is only one PC game that I adore most - Championship Manager 2.

Unfortunately ever since i upgraded to a XP-based computer, I have not been able to install my beloved game.

Someone please tell me what I can do to overcome this problem on my current computer!

Worse case scenario, please tell me which version of Windows OS could sort me out so I could get another computer, load it with that particular OS to solely be able to play this game again.

On the other hand, if someone could explain to me in plain english what it says here, I shall be eternally grateful. I shall be the godfather of your children and your children's children and take care of them for life.

Someone with an IT background should know what all that is about but I'm hoping someone, anyone to point me in the right direction.

My main objective is to get this game going again. I don't care how that happens. It's gotta happen soon. I'm tearing my hair out already.

Thanks.

I can be reached at thecalamityman@gmail.com

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail