Calamity no more.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

One more

I've got two positive job offers so far.

The first one, as you know, is the Bintan sales consultant one. The guy said he'd be coming over to conduct interviews with potential candidates, me included.

There are positives in that one, but honestly, I've got an ugly feeling about it.

The other offer is for a matchmaking consultant's position.

Yeap yeap yeap, matchmaking consultant.

...

.....

Have you stopped laughing yet? Thanks.

I was encouraged when I read the lady boss' email last night. Her English was good and when I spoke to her this morning, I think her spoken English is good as well. Their website is also well done. There is hope yet in this country.

No such thing as "please revert to me ASAP" or "got anything, call me hor" or "wait I tell my secretary call you" kinda nonsense.

So anyway, this one's a full time, home-based job, something like what Paladin's thinking about doing. There'll be meetings once a week with everyone involved. The office facility's available anytime as long as it's open.

I haven't got the job yet. My interview's slated for next Monday. I'm not counting on it. Meantime I'll keep on applying for more jobs and at the same time maintain the same level of professionalism at my current employment.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail