Calamity no more.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Heidi's Birthday 06

Last night we had dinner at the Muslim seafood stall at the coffeeshop near my place to celebrate Heidi, my pet rabbit's birthday (1st July). It was one of those get togethers we arrange like only one day beforehand kinda thing and then anything goes.

It was worth it. The food was good and affordable.

Together we had nasi goreng pattaya (spicy fried rice wrapped in omelette), nasi ayam (chicken rice, minus the chicken), hot plate tofu, omelette, chap chai (mixed vegetables on a hot plate), wan ton noodle (dumpling noodle), lemon butter chicken and a few other things.

I can't remember them all. My job was to collect money from everyone, order the food, eat two-thirds of everything, finish everyone's leftovers and pay at the end.

When I'm not eating I took some pictures which weren't a lot since I was busy eating most of the time.

Liana and some silly fat nerd in glasses

Leita with Ball Ball who's experiencing brain freeze

Lilies, my rabbit and Wang

Jelte with Liana

Chilling out together watching the humans be stupid are a yet unnamed big-nosed hippo and Floppy Fluffy Socks the really soft polar bear whose name is a combination of what Jelte, Liana, some silly fat nerd guy and Heidi call it, even though it's rightfully Heidi's and no one else has a share

Birthday rabbit unknowingly flashes a big smile, while cake terrorist stands by to swoop

This is evidence that Floppy Fluffy Socks is bigger than Heidi (ANYTHING* is bigger than Heidi, tell her to stop arguing)

Another evidence proving that Leita tried to grab big-nosed hippo from Ball Ball, depriving her own child to play with it (get your own hippo!)


*ANYTHING except Nadya my pet mouse

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail