Calamity no more.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Calamity Man's birthday pics

I've got some time so I'm gonna post some of my birthday photos that I stole from Liana over for the sake of people who wanna ogle, like my sister Lilie in Perth.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Is he coming? I can't see.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can't see too. The door's too low.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There he is!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And there's the cake. Count the number of big and small candles to know the CM's age.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The thumbdrive that Dick got. Haversack and Michelin Man fatrolls are model's own.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok, where's the rest of the presents?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kiss our butts!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wang's so ugly we took his face out of the photo ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The wrestlers are too lazy to fight and the referee's not helping.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail