Calamity no more.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Dick Birthday 06

So Dickhead, my not-so-little little brother poured out his soul to us in an email yesterday telling us how down he was in spite of everything.

It was the weekend before his birthday.

None of us responded. Little did he know that we had something planned out for him.

Man, the look in his eyes... like a deer in headlights!

While everyone was waiting for the lead star, I took the opportunity to grab a shut eye.

Liana on the other hand, was preparing to whip some turkey (ayam belanda, heh heh). The turkey didn't look too happy, oooooh...

SURPRISE! "Who? Wha-? When?! Where? Whyyyeee? Hoooow???

The spread. Disposables courtesy of The Calamity Man's company, heh heh.

The cake.

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll sprinkle the cake with my saliva!

Want some?

So kawaii!

Group shot.

Didn't realize there was a vampire among us.

Still didn't.

What is life without some close friends...?

Me and the main man.

Just chillin'.

Caught in the middle of devouring food, Dick and I. Nothing new.

Slacking around.

Lilies' helper, Eva and Heidi sharing a light moment.

Tea ceremony? On a birthday?

*rolleyes*

Aw man! An All-blacks shirt!

Signing off with a cool photo of the youngest three.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail