Calamity no more.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bollywood clown

Apparently Ann has been, how shall I put this, pursued by this Nepali guy from work since last week.

No wonder.

It meant that every sms and phonecalls were met with scorn, including mine.

What the fudge?

I told her I knew something was not right, that's why I backed off a little but in future to not leave me out in the cold like that again coz although I could feel something was wrong, I didn't know the head or tail of what's going on.

The clown has been calling and sms-ing her day and night incessantly, asking for her whereabouts, throwing romantic words at her in Hindi, hinting marriage, eeyuk.

Ann is hot stuff and I know this sort of thing is always gonna happen but inside, I feel it's not fair to lump all guys together and make everyone pay just because of some clown.

In all honesty, it's not something I wanna live with. One of us has got to deal with it.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail