Calamity no more.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

As stated by Sister Suraya a few days ago, the collection of monetary contributions for the Qurban thingy in aid of our Muslim brothers and sisters in China is still ongoing and gaining momentum.

What was set out to be a mission to raise $220 or enough money to purchase two goats has thus far been overly exceeded, surpassed and beaten up and chewed into little pieces by SEVEN times, ladies and germs. Yeap, seven freakin' times. One more should be on the way as soon as she (my sis) decides to wake up in the room. Lazy bugger.

I'm gonna have to tabulate all the money I kept all over the house inside three of my socks, inside the TV, under the mattress and in the washing machine soon so I hope to have all monetary contributions as well as the list of names you want the contributions to be made under handed to me by the 20th of this month.

Since we are on a roll, we might as well go for 20, right guys? Only five more to go. It's after all for a good cause. I say again, please just donate any amount you can afford. $20 is nothing for you, is it? But it means a lot in renminbi that is China's currency. It's a joint effort by Muslims for Muslims. Let our powers combine!

Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! HEART! Go planet!

Show 'em being Muslim doesn't necessarily mean being some guy under a blanket with bombs strapped to his body whose whole ambition in life is to be flying pieces of kebab.

Go Planet!

For more information in regards to this matter, please contact me directly at thecalamityman @ gmail.com so I could pass you the details of my Nigerian bank account in private.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail