Calamity no more.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

My left leg is acting up on me again.

For the past year I've noticed that side of my body would hurt at different areas each time, especially the knees.

I suspect it's been functioning well all these years on borrowed time. You see (I hate using 'You see' at a beginning of a sentence by the way), when I was four I got hit by a taxi and ended up under one of the rear wheels. Next thing I knew my knees were bandaged yada yada yada, took it months to recover. I was told I wouldn't be able to play sports.

But sports I played. First soccer, then running and then the creme de la creme grandfather of all contact sports... rugby.

Not only that, I also served time in an elite army unit for two and a half years and represented them in rugby too. My mother thought and still thinks (for other reasons now) that I am nuts.

I have a feeling my left knee will give up on me before old age. Time to get rich real quick so I could afford my own butler!

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail