Calamity no more.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

So it occured to me a few weeks ago that my left knee's gone wobbly. Today's morning run seemed to strongly emphasize that. I was limping by the time I finished.

Two days ago, on Monday, I also realized that perhaps I'm piling on the fats faster than I can run 'em off. I'm still eating the same way I have all my life but what used to be a tyre the size of a kid's bike's around my waist five years ago is now the size of a pickup truck's. I give it five more years to morph into the size of a bus'.

I think the cells responsible for my metabolism rate is slowly deserting me.

As though that isn't enough bad news already, last night I discovered a brand new gray hair on my head. I have now a boyband of gray hair all over my head. So not only have my metabolism rate deserted me, my melanocyte stem cells' are dying on me too.

I'm sooo going to be this old, fat guy with a full head of white hopping on one leg. Talk about growing old gracefully... .

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail