Calamity no more.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's chipped in to help raise money for the China Muslim Silaturrahim Qurban fund.

We managed to hit TEN times the original target. With me, I have the names and contributions for 15 goats ($1650). Another person who heard from me went to get five goats directly from Sister Mariah.

There are those who helped spread the word around. There are those who came out of their shells to drop by and visit me. Whatever it is, all I'm saying is that this superhero couldn't have done it alone.

So thank you people! You know who you are. God bless all of you.



15 goats standing on the wall
15 goats standing on the wall
And if one goat should accidentally fall
There'd be 14 goats standing on the wall

14 goats standing on the wall
14 goats standing on the wall
And if one goat should accidentally fall
There'd be 13 goats standing on the wall...

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail