Calamity no more.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666 - not!

Today is the 666. Today I have tendered my resignation.

It's been carefully thought out. I'm a micro manager. Every detail must be planned out.

Giving one month's notice, my last day of work should be on the 6th of July but because I have five days of reservist starting this 19th and have some annual leave days as well as off in lieus to clear, my last day will be on the 18th, a day before my reservist. I won't be coming back after the five days.

One other good thing is that I shall still get paid from the 19th to the 6th of next month. Woo!

Whether or not I take up the Operations Something job tomorrow, it doesn't matter. I'm quite confident God has a plan for me and by the 26th, Monday, I shall have a new job.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail