Calamity no more.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Code Green

Hah! I got my full pay from one source - my former company. Amazing what a little Calamity-muscle-flexing can do.

They must have not submitted my reservist pay claim, otherwise I'd receive the salary for the five days from MINDEF instead of them.

Darn people kept insisting that they've submitted the claim. Ok, maybe they tried but it didn't go through. They don't even know what they're doing. Goodness... . All that heartache for nothing.

But thank God. At least I was rich for two minutes. And then I had to pay my bills, blah blah blah. However, I'm still on their payroll till the 6th of August for the period 1st July-6th July. Woo!

PS: I know there are two Swissotels. That's why I asked the receptionist to check if there was anything at all in ANY of the SwissotelS in Singapore. But thank you for pointing that out anyway.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail