Calamity no more.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Swissotel

I was supposed to go for the Sales job interview with Laguna Bintan Resort at Swissotel this morning, which I did but uh, turned out there wasn't any.

Weird.

A lady with an Indonesian accent (obviously, since the job would take me to Bintan, Indonesia) called me last week to inform me of the time and place of the interview. She only said to go to Swissotel on Wednesday at 1030hrs so I asked where exactly in Swissotel will it be and she said to ask the reception counter on the day as she haven't got those details.

Today is Wednesday right? Maybe she meant Swissotel in Switzerland. Are there any Swissotels in Switzerland in the first place? Or was it Sweet Hotel or Swiss Hostel and I heard wrongly.

So I asked the receptionist to check if Laguna Bintan Resort had booked a room or a conference room or a convention hall or even the toilet, but no.

I asked her to check if there was anything, anytime, any day this week in any of the Swissotels in Singapore, but no can do either.

Damn it.

I knew I should have stayed in bed this morning. I stayed up till 0545hrs watching Germany lose 0-2 to Italy. I hate Italy!*



* Only for this World Cup. Normal affections for Italy will resume thereafter.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail