Calamity no more.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happiness Index

World Happiness Index

Let's see... Colombia's on the list, Cuba (Cuba???) is on the list, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmmar, Malaysia, China, Vietnam and The Philippines are on the list, heck! even Iran and Palestine are on the list.

Singapore and Australia are not even within sniffing distance of the happiness index. Wow. Even New Zealand made it.

That's it. I'm moving to Vanuatu. Vanuawha-?

Vanuatu... the world's happiest country...

I could play with my pet dugong...

Sneak out for a while

Take my ride to anywhere I wanna go

Hurl myself off high places for the heck of it, just because I can

Go home at the end of the day... Look no insane rush hour traffic!

And play hide and seek with my kid (I'm under the missus' skirt, heh) while my house is burning at the back. Well, I could always build another one. That's what it's all about. Wide... open... spaces... .

I wanna get out of this place (notice I didn't mention "country").

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail