Calamity no more.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Chilly

So today is supposed to be the day I finally know if our bid to rent that last shop at Eunos MRT station is successful or not. Not yet, maybe later or tomorrow.

In any case, if that doesn't go through I've been on a job-hunt anyway.

I just went to another interview this morning for a Marketing job.

If anything, I told myself, I'd at least wanna check out the girl who called to inform me of this interview yesterday. She sounded hot and today I discovered that she IS hot. Of course I flirted with her a little bit. Who cares about the job!?

Just kidding.

A job would be nice of course. They pay quite well too but I wasn't excited about the happy-clapping going on in one of the rooms as I was waiting to be interviewed. They are like this typical brain-washing sales organizations. I sensed a chilly feeling of fake positive energy going around in that place.

I don't know. I'm waiting for them to call and for SMRT to call and for another friend to call to before I'd get a clearer picture on how to react. This other friend of mine runs a FnB business with his brother and we were supposed to meet to see if we could collaborate.

Worse case scenario, Cheers is always looking for people, as does McDonald's, as does 7-eleven and there are plenty of security officer jobs to be filled too... . Hur hur hur.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail