Calamity no more.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Oh SHOOT!

Yeeees ladies and gentleman I feel like crap right now.

Because why? Because once again I've successfully put myself in a calamitous situation.

Yup, yup, yup, totally my fault. I never learn. I deserve to be shot, rolled over by a tractor and hung on a totem pole with a bee hive on top while covered all over with honey.

What happened?

Max just told me that the result of our tender for the shop space at Eunos MRT station has to wait three weeks more. That's too damn looong.

I mean wow, that's madness because meanwhile, I have no job and no source of income and I totally put myself in this fix (no need to rub it in, go away).

I can sooo jump down from the tenth floor now.

See, the thing is there are two scenarios here.

If I get myself a permanent dream job now, what happens if SMRT accepts our tender? I can't just quit (again!).

And what if I get myself a crappy job just to have any source of income while holding on to hope of getting that shop space? I'd still want to quit so I could go look for a better job.

So both ways, I have to quit after three weeks to a month!

Wa *freaking* ha ha!

I suck!!!

Why can't I just walk away from the deal I have with Max just so I could sort my future out?

Because my lovely friends... we already... paid... two thousand dollars to bid for that bleeding shop space!

Ha *shoot me* ha ha!!!

I can't just walk away. That $2000's gonna be forfeited. It's madness!

Somebody shoot me please...

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail