Calamity no more.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

...

It was Perth Day yesterday. I was waiting the whole day to be invited to anyone's house for a visit but I got none so I made my own plans.

I was planning to watch Dead or Alive at the new big ass cinema at the new big ass Vivo City mall yesterday but it turned out it'd only be out on the screens today but today after work I have a date with mom to wallop the lontong that she promised.

So watching DOA got strucked off the list of things to do. The next plan I got was to bring a book and some snack, take 0.5 out for a ride, settle my butt on someplace green and declare myself a picnic but that one got washed too. Literally.

If you have always wanted a pet, you need only open your windows coz it was raining cats and dogs aplenty. It's a good thing to happen so I can't complain. Coupled with the fact that the Indonesians were too busy celebrating Eid to be burning forests, it helped to wash away the haze.

So I spent the day indoors. Apart from playing my computer game, I took time off to go out and get dinner and rent a couple of DVDs, Ice Age 2 and Memoirs of a Geisha.

Good movies they were. Thank God I made the right selections. Ice Age 2 made me laugh like heck, all by myself. I don't know how to describe how Good Geisha was but it's good. Just trust me on that.

I haven't been eating a lot like I had intended, at least by my own standard anyway but I sure have been smoking like a pre-Eid Indonesian forest. It gets me all excited knowing that I can smoke anytime I want again. Serves me right that I know have a sore throat and a runny nose.

I'm going to expect the development of my shop to pick up speed from now so there's certainly gonna be more things in store for me to do. I hope I'm up to the task.

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail