Calamity no more.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Day 01 Eid 06

Blogger's note: Apologies for a few lousy photos. It's confirmed. Waffles suck. Also apologies for a few shaky photos. I really shouldn't have um, er, entertained myself last night.

Anyway, the only other person to hold Waffles today was Lilies. So if I am in the photo and the photo's shaky, it's her fault. But what's her excuse? *raising eyebrows a few times* Heh.

So the plan was for me to go to The Wang's at Serangoon North at early 7ish today, drop mom's layer cake and scoot over to the Istiqamah Mosque across the road for my Eid prayers.

By the time I get back in about an hour, they should be all dressed and ready to go to mom's with me, but were they?

Nyet. Lazy buggers.

But after an hour more or so, there they were, all set to go.

No prizes for correctly guessing who the hunk beside Heidi is.

Bananas in pyjamas are running down the stairs. Bananas in pyjamas are coming down in pairs.

There we were a while later at mom's (technically it should be Leita's, my 2nd sis who's in the middle of this photo).

We miss each other, Leita and I. Can you tell?

Lilies and I. I managed to develop a small pimple right smack in the top middle of my forehead in the course of a few hours.

The Wangs getting comfy.

As usual, Wang could only muster the energy to be excited for 7.3998 seconds.

Yeeeeeah...

Mr Bola and Heidi having a ball at the mini swing.

What are they doing!?

Oh eeeyuks... so, so young!

Even I don't have that kinda luck.

Ok that's it. That's gross.

Dude!

Her handbag's getting more heavy than she was. And that's all paper in there! Paper money. Some people have all the luck, just because they're cute. Harrrumph!

Mom, do I still qualify for a handout? Pleeease?

Soon after, my stepbrother Rudi's family arrived. This is my nephew Zarie who's just enlisted in the police force for National Service. Good luck man, heh heh.

Lilies, my babe-in-the-making niece, Shereen and Rudi. I look up to this guy a lot.

Let's have another look. Yup. Definitely gonna make a few hundred men cry in the course of her life.

Usually a day like this ends up boring without Dickhead who's in the sky somewhere on this planet and Liana who's in Hanoi for two weeks but with free entertainment from clowns like these, it turned out to be quite alright.

And off we were packed like illegal immigrants in the back of Rudi's van to visit dad at Ren Ci.

Hey dad!

Some of you may have met Calamity Bike which has by now been sold.

Now meet Calamity Bike 0.5.

Why 0.5? Because usually a superhero's later editions of weapons and accessories are always better than the last one but this one isn't. Heh heh.

It's not really mine anyway. I loaned it from Lilies. We went to her place after Ren Ci. I just kinda asked her that if she wasn't using the bike to might as well let me use it. She said ok. I said ok. So I cycled for an hour back home on this rickety thing.

Well at least I got a chance to sweat away 3% of the fats I accumulated since morning. But man... my knees... my butt... Oh oh oh.

PS: ALL that unwanted fat in your body could turn out to be a life-saver some day :D

 
Name
Email
Write

form mail